There is no story like a love story. No matter where you are in life, your heart never stops longing for love for being loved for wanting love for experiencing love. Love is the universal language and it has no language barrier and it transcends all borders and cultures and races and prejudices. It overcomes all obstacles and failures and imperfections and blemishes. Love causes you to do things you never thought you could do or would do or would want to do, it allows you to feel things you thought you could never feel that you wanted to feel and to feel things you didn't want to feel that you never imagined you could feel. A love story is touching and moving and gripping and intoxicating filled with experiences and moments and instances that give your soul the most peaceful tranquility and the most chaotic turbulence reminding you that you are alive, so amazingly alive.
A true love story is a grand elaborate epic full of cause and effect and want and need and passion and desire which leads you through a maze of soaring climaxes where all your emotions, all your thoughts, all your being merge at some indescribable place where bolts of electricity flow through you, shocking and jolting your heart and your mind into experiencing something amazing, something beyond normal, something beyond description that is not really understood but is understood because the heart understands what the mind can never understand.
In any love story its difficult to separate what happened from what seemed to happen. What seems to happen becomes its own happening and has to be told that way. The angles of vision and understanding are skewed in a love story and any love story makes you feel new and alive. When you tell a love story there is always a surreal seemingness which makes the story seem untrue, but which in fact represents the exact truth as it seemed. In many cases a love story cannot be believed because it resonates with the heart and the heart feels things the brain never feels. Often the crazy stuff is true and the normal stuff isn't, but the normal stuff is necessary to make you believe the truly incredible craziness. Sometimes you can't even tell a true love story. Sometimes it's just beyond telling.
When you share a love story people go quiet. They just look at you for a while, sort of funny like, sort of amazed, sort of shocked, sort of mesmerized and they shake their heads in funny ways and nod in strange ways and they use words like unhealthy and crazy and not good for you and destructive or words like wow and romantic and I am so happy for you and wonderful and as they are agreeing or disagreeing they are wishing and wanting a love story or they want their love story to become a love story again. And then they just stare and suddenly your whole love story is right there in that stare. It says everything you can't ever say but you can't extract the meaning you see in the stare without unraveling the deeper meaning and retelling the whole story again. And in the end, really, there is nothing you can say about a true love story except "unbelievable."
And when you live a love story you seem to be on another planet in another galaxy in another era and your life seems stretched and pulled and heightened and elevated and everything just feels more alive as though you're at the zenith of passion and awareness, a pinnacle where all emotions are intensified and seem to circle around you in some cosmic existence absent of gravity drawing you further away from everything you have known or felt in the life you lived before you started living in a love story and suddenly the air you breathe feels more alive and the colors you see are more colorful.
I was in love once and it was like being lost in some magical place that was the happiest place on earth. When I was in love I thought about that beautiful girl so much because everything about her was just so perfect and gorgeous and stunning and dazzling and I hardly ever thought about myself because when I would start to think about myself I could only think about being with her and suddenly I was lost in this beautiful world of her and thinking only about her. And it was the best place I have ever been, the best place ever, the most beautiful place in the world because the first time I saw her my heart skipped and I became wobbly and dizzy and the world started pinballing around me and there were butterflies and they carried my breath away and my heart fell. The second time I saw her my heart skipped and raced and skipped. The third time fourth time my heart skipped raced skipped skipped. The fifth time sixth time and every time since, my heart has skipped raced skipped and my heart has fallen and fallen. And when I would see her I would stare. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Her hair and her eyes and her lips and her beautiful smile were just so beautiful and amazing and when I would see her and her beautiful eyes and radiant smile the whole world would stop. It would just stop. And I was lost and all that existed for me was her and my eyes staring at her the most beautiful girl in the world. There was nothing else. No sounds, no people, no worries, no pressures, no past, no future. The world just stopped and it was this beautiful place because there was only her. Just her and my eyes staring at her.
When she was gone, the world started again and I didn't like it as much. I lived in it but I didn't like it. I just walked around in it and survived and existed and and waited to see that beautiful girl so the world could stop again because when it stopped it was the best thing I have ever known or ever felt or ever experienced and I loved it when it stopped because it was the best feeling and that beautiful girl was there and she made my world such a beautiful place with her amazing eyes and her gorgeous smile and everything about her was just amazing and dazzling and she brightened my world. Everything became brighter and better and I would forget my problems and I wanted to own her problems and her fears and her worries and take them all away from her because she was too beautiful to be burdened by problems and I was in love and that is what love does when you are in love and that is what happens when love works in a love story.
She walked into my stare and into my life and that beautiful girl birthed my love story which became the most amazing and wonderful love story and had she not walked into my stare my world would have been dull and empty and lonely and sad. And if I had quit staring and lost my stare my world would have started spinning and moving spinning and moving moving spinning and she would have been gone when I stopped to stare and she would have never entered my stare and I would have searched to the ends of the earth, all the way to the end. I would have searched until I found her so I could stare at that beautiful girl so my world could stop and be beautiful again, so beautiful.
Sometimes people quit living and quit searching and quit staring when they are living their love story. The world was once so beautiful and alive when they were staring and the littlest things were so wonderfully alive like the way she walked when she was happy and the way her feet dragged when she was tired and the way her cheeks would drop and how her eyes would melt your heart when she was sad and you would do anything to not make her sad because you did not want her heart to hurt. The tiniest things would be seen in the stare like how adorable she looked when she laughed and how gorgeously she crawled into bed and the way she brushed her hair and just how beautiful the little freckles were on her body and you just knew why God placed them in those exact spots because they would not be so beautiful anywhere else. They were living their love story and breathing it and feeling it and experiencing it and then one day they just quit staring and their world started spinning and spinning and the world was not so beautiful anymore because it was moving and spinning and their love story lost its beauty because they quit staring, they just quit staring, and it lost its beautiful magic and if they would stop for a moment and stare, just start staring again and stop spinning and moving and start staring the world would stop and their love story would be beautiful again, so beautiful again so so beautiful.


No comments:
Post a Comment