Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Power of Love

One of my favorite things to do is to reflect, evaluate, and think.  Throughout my life, I have always taken time to consider, to ponder, to step back and watch life unfold.   I have recorded my thoughts and impressions for years.  I would like to use this forum to share some of these thoughts, both from the past and in the present.  Today I was thinking about love.  The wonder of love.  Love is simply amazing.  It is the one thing that every human heart longs for and hopes for  ... it does not matter where you were raised, when you were born, what language you speak, every human heart longs for the universal language  ... love.  Love is a mysterious force, a force we will never understand.  It's bigger than you.  It's bigger than me.  It's bigger than us.  It is so big, so vast, so enormous, so powerful.  It is astonishing.  I was thinking today about one aspect of love, being loved by someone else.  This thought hit me ... a person who really loves you is someone who encourages you to be the best version of yourself.  It's the kind of love that gives you courage to make you better than you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment